What we have been reading!!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dirty Deals (The Complete Sexy Manhattan Fairytale) Standalone RomanceDirty Deals (The Complete Sexy Manhattan Fairytale) Standalone Romance by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Alexander King is BACK!!!!

A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series is my favorite Michelle A Valentine series EVER!!! Alexander King & Margo Buchanan are hot- hot- hot together!

This series was released in three parts - Naughty King, Feisty Princess & Dirty Royals. In Dirty Royals we finally get the conclusion of Alexander & Margo's story. If you have not read Naughty King or Feisty Princess, then you cannot read Dirty Royals. I might even add that you should just read it all at once. It will make so much more sense to you. This is what I did and I am so glad that I did. All three together makes one complete story.

"It's time for the Naughty King to get his Feisty Princess."
~ Michelle A Valentine, Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #3)

In Dirty Royals we read a lot of conflicts between Alexander & Margo. If you recall, the two of them got married in a drunken wedding in Las Vegas. Now they have to "pretend" to be happily married in order to Alexander to maintain control of his deceased father's company. Margo is the enemy and yet Alexander is attracted to her.

"We've got billions riding on the deal. You have to become the activist shareholder in Buchanan Industries."
~ Michelle A Valentine, Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1)

Margo goes to work for King Corporation in hopes of "infiltrating Alexander's business and seducing him in order to gain access to all the information my father needs" ~ Michelle A Valentine, Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1

Little did she know that she would be completely taken by the Naughty King and soon become his queen.

"You are my queen, Margo - the woman who is meant to be by my side for always and eternity."
~ Michelle A Valentine, Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #3)

I LOVE Yamada!!! He cracked me up so much!!! I would love to read his story. Hint- hint Michelle. ;)

If you are lover of Michelle A Valentine's writing, then A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series is a must read! Like I said before, this is my absolute favorite series of hers. It's sexy, full of surprises, and of course... Yamada steals the show.

Thank you Michelle for allowing me to read Dirty Deals prior to its release. Dirty Royals was the perfect ending to Alexander & Margo's story.

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment