What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Duncan : The DealDuncan : The Deal by Jade Sinner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Sizzling Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill


This is one of those books that can be read in one sitting and will have you squirming in your seat the entire time. It's hot, fun and sexy read. Duncan is the CEO of a major company and Kimbra is in HR. She catches him in a compromising position but promises to keep it to herself if he makes a deal with her. While it's supposed to be pretend it becomes a fantasy come to life for both of them.

There's dirty talking, lots of it; dirty sex, lots of it and LOTS of laughter. I could only wish my family was like Kimbra's family. If this is what all of Jade's books will be like, I can't wait to see what they come up with next!!

Amazon

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment