What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Into the Nothing (Broken Outlaw, #1)Into the Nothing by B.T. Urruela
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Powerfully Written Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


WOW WOW WOW that's all I've got right now. I just finished this amazing book! It is so brilliantly written. The story is unlike ANY I've ever read before and I've been an avid reader for over 35 years!

I so was NOT expecting the ending and I think I just sat here at the pool with my mouth hanging open for several minutes.

The plot and details of every scene is masterfully thought out. I'm not sure how BT came up with this but whatever he's doing for his inspirations, he needs to keep on doing it.

I knew he was a talented author and this just sealed the deal that he's going to quickly rise to the top of this fabulous world of books and indie authors!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment