What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Paradise Found: Cain (Paradise Stories Book 2)Paradise Found: Cain by L.B. Dunbar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Knockout Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


What a beautifully written story. This intimidating MMA fighter is so tender and loving when it comes to Sophie and the family he wants to create with her. But it's not definitely not going to happen easily. This book is so full of emotions and angst and anger between father and sons. And when some old family secrets come to the surface, it just made the story that much more interesting.

I loved Cain and Sophie together. You'd think this man who's a fierce competitor wouldn't have the capability to be soft and gentle but when he's with Sophie it's an entirely different side that we see.

I hadn't had the chance to read Abel before having the privilege of reading this book and while it probably would've been better to read it, I can honestly say I didn't feel the least bit lost while reading Cain. I will admit though, that will be going back and reading Abel over the Summer. Having said that, Ms. Dunbar has written a book where the words flowed so beautifully and captured me from the first page. This book has it all from family drama to an all encompassing love story and a story that should not be missed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment