What we have been reading!!

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Top Bottom SwitchTop Bottom Switch by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Hot and Heavy Stars!!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Well, she's done it again! Chelle has rendered me nearly speechless with the awesomeness of this book. It's the dirtiest, steamiest, sexist book she's ever written! What I'd like to know is why she's been hiding this dirty, dirty mind from us for this long!!

This is the story of Alese and Ret and The Club a BDSM club located in a tiny town in Texas... I know what you're thinking, Texas? But yes it is and I think this could actually happen as it's these little sleepy towns where you least expect something like this....

Ret is a Domme and is very popular at The Club, but lately hasn't been achieving the same satisfaction he normally does and then there's Alese. She's what is called a Switch, she can either be a Dom or a submissive. In reality though, she doesn't want to fully admit that she's a Sub but hasn't found the right Domme... until now!

I LOVED these two together. Ret is a true Domme and he knows that he can make Alese see that she's a submissive. How he does this, and I'm not afraid to admit this publicly, had me squirming in my seat on more than one occasion. It's clear Ms. Bliss did her homework in the writing of the scenes building up to when Ret finally takes her over the edge both physically and emotionally.

What I think is most important about this story is not only the dirty, raw, over the top sex, but it also enforces the amount of trust a D/s have to have in each other.

I sincerely hope this is a genre that we see again from Chelle because she's REALLY good it!!!

iBooks
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Google
Paperback
Goodreads

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment