What we have been reading!!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas TaleDashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale by M. Leighton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When M. Leighton asks if you would like to review her upcoming book, you say YES PLEASE! I am so glad that I did!

Dashing through the Snow was a sexy, quick read that got you in a wintery, Christmas mood. I loved it.

"Christ I wanna be in you," I admit, my cock painfully hard at this point. "Deep inside you. Stretching you so tight you'll feel me tomorrow with ever step you take."
~ M. Leighton, Dashing through the Snow

Dilyn Hart is a scrooge of sorts. She hates Christmas! So when her boss/ ex boyfriend asks her to go interview snowboarder, Dash Grainger, she goes begrudgingly. This interview is the interview that changes her life!

I loved both Dilyn & Dash. Although this is a novella, M. Leighton does an amazing job at sucking you into her characters and loving them.

"I just want to enjoy every second of this. Feel every second of this."
~ M. Leighton, Dashing through the Snow

As Dashing through the Snow continues on, you are instantly put into the holiday spirit. Between the romance and the snow storm that changes everything for Dilyn, you will be smiling at the end of this read.

Thank you M. Leighton for this quick, fun read. It was the perfect holiday novella.

Merry Christmas everyone!

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment