What we have been reading!!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Everything for Her (For Her #1)Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had never read a thing by Alexa Riley, ever. When I had the chance to read Everything for Her (For Her #1), I was intrigued by the blurb. I knew that I needed to read it. WoW!!! I loved this book so much. The concept was great, the writing was fantastic, and the chemistry between Miles Osbourne (Oz) & Mallory Sullivan was amazing!

"I'm only complete when I'm with him. Like I'm finally whole."
~ Alexa Riley, Everything for Her (For Her#1)

So here's the overall concept of the book... And NO, I am not going to give things away.... The Preface sets things up nicely. As we read Mallory's POV, things start to fall into place. Miles has an instant attraction to Mallory. He will do, and does do, everything in his power to keep Mallory in his life. It's almost creepy and yet you have to love Miles.

"Without her, I wouldn't last. If something happened to her, I'd be done for."
~ Alexa Riley, Everything for Her (For Her#1)

At some point you really want to hate Miles, and yet you know that he is Mallory's person.

"I wanted to make sure your path led to me."
~ Alexa Riley, Everything for Her (For Her#1)

Everything for Her was a great introduction to Alexa Riley's work. I am looking forward to the next book in this series, His Alone (For Her #2) releasing March 28, 2017! Ryan & Paige's story will be fun to read. They were great supporting characters and need their own book.

Thank you Alexa Riley for allowing me to read Everything for Her prior to its release. I loved this book so much. It will go down as one of my top favorites for 2016.

#DevotionStone

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment