What we have been reading!!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Back To Country (Country Love #4)Back To Country by Vicki Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Being Back in Montana is Great Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I've been waiting for Nash and Tina's story since I turned the last page on Love of Country and it was worth the wait. Nash and Tina while you wouldn't think they'd be good together are perfect for each other. Tina is a girl that speaks her mind and I love that about her. She's been looking for "the one" but until Nash showed up, she hadn't found the man who would set her insides on fire.

Well, Nash, with his red hair and his gentlemanly ways is the right man for her. Their love isn't an easy road with the past coming back that makes it a little rocky, but love has a way of proving itself time and time again. I laughed and cried a few tears for these two but in the end, I had a huge smile on my face as this was the perfect wrap up to one of my favorite series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment