What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Big ShotBig Shot by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read the Dirty Sexy series from Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde in 2016. When these two partner up, there is pure magic that happens. But I personally think that Big Shot may be their best written book together thus far! I loved the concept, I loved the characters, and I loved how it sucked me in and kept my attention all the way through!

Big Shot is the first book in their new series, Book Boyfriend. In Big Shot we are introduced to Wes Sinclair & his business partners at Premier Reality. Wes has had all the success selling multi-million dollar listings. But one thing that he has not been successful at is getting his best friend's little sister, Natalie Prescott, out of his blood. Not only has he denied Natalie a broker position with his company, but he also refuses to give into his attraction to her given his relationship with her brother.

Natalie Prescott is desperate to keep up with her brother and his friends at Premier Reality. She resorts to "stealing" listings in order to prove her worth in the reality world. Little did she know that this competition would bring on a bet from none other than Mr. Big Shot himself, Wes Sinclair.

Natalie cracks me up throughout this book! She keeps Wes on his toes!!! Wes is the perfect one to handle her and her antics.

"... he'd met his match, in ways he didn't even know were possible. In the most unexpected person and in the most unexpected way."
~ Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde, Big Shot (Book Boyfriend #1)

One of the things that I loved about this book was that it was a quick, fun read. It had all the components of a romance story that I love.
Alpha male, check
Chemistry between the two characters, check
Humor, check
Amazing writing that kept me engaged, double check

"Trust me, baby. Take the leap. I'm here to catch you. I'll always be here to catch you. Trust me."
~ Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde, Big Shot (Book Boyfriend #1)

Thank you Carly & Erika for allowing me to fall in love with your new series. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with Max Sterling in Faking It. It sounds amazing!

#Frenemy #MrBigShot #BratGnat

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment