What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dirty DealersDirty Dealers by Tia Louise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Having a Protector is SO GOOD Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Admittedly, the previous two books where we meet Logan for the first time were somewhat difficult for me to connect with, both the characters and storyline. Having said this, Dirty Dealers is the exact opposite!! I got consumed by the story! Kass and Logan are oh my....I LOVE them. I so connected with them in this book.

Their instant attraction and love they feel for each other was oozing off the pages. This is all thanks to Ms. Louise's words and her ability to tell a story that not only engages the reader with how romantic and swooney, yes I made this word up, Logan is, but Kass's immediate draw to him. His love for her was palpable and even when his past rears its ugly head, I just knew they would make it through this new kink in their story that also brings around the mystery that's surrounding certain people in their lives.

I especially loved Kass's relationship with Ava. Their ability to play off each other had me chuckling at times. And let's talk about the heat level between our H/h...WOWZA is all I have to say!!!

Kass also has this quirk in that she likes to use unique words which totally distracts others from certain situations and scenarios. It's totally BRILLIANT!!!

This book is a phenomenal read and I loved every single page of it. Don't worry if you haven't read The Dirty Players Duet. This book stands all on its own.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment