What we have been reading!!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Dirty SecretDirty Secret by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 A Spy Story Unlike Any I've Read Before Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


They've done it again! The writing due of Ms. Bliss and Ms. Rothert have once again given me a book that literally had me from the very beginning! There's intrigue and suspense along with a love story that no one saw coming especially Kennedy and Phoenix! Talk about keeping secrets...given that Kennedy has a job to find and contain Phoenix who is a master at not leaving a trail just makes Kennedy that much more determined to prove she's so much more than her lineage!

I loved every single thing about this book...the writing, the story, the pace of events and how it all built up to an ending that had me smiling and of course the steamy and sizzling sex between our H/h. I'm a fan for life and can't wait to see what this amazing duo has up their sleeves for us!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment