What we have been reading!!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.11)Entice Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Planning a Surprise is Sexy Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Oh how I love Damien and Nikki. Every time I read a book or novella about this couple my heart smiles. This one is no different. What do you get for the love of your life for his birthday when he has everything he wants? Well, that's what Nikki tries to figure out and she does an AWESOME job! Imagine pulling one over on Damien Stark and him being happy about it!!

All our favorites are in this novella, the sex is off the charts hot as it always is with this couple; one of the things I love so much about them is that Nikki trusts Damien to give her what she needs and desires without judgment which just makes it that much sexier! There's a little blip on the birthday radar, but it doesn't stop Nikki from giving Damien something he's never had!

I'm so ready for their next book and I'm hoping to see a baby from these two someday soon!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment