What we have been reading!!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)Fidelity by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6 Batman Really Does Exist Stars!!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Yes, I said 6 BIG FAT WHOPPER OF STARS!!! This book was everything I wanted it to be and SO MUCH MORE!!! I've been waiting for what seems like forever to find out who was at the door in Montague Manor and when it actually happened, even I didn't expect who it was. I had all my theories as to who was pounding on the door, but leave it to Ms. Romig to yet again have me sitting here saying "NO!!!" and "GET OUT!!" it's just that good!!!

The love Nox has for Alex, aka Charli is an all encompassing love and the term love has no boundaries describes these two to a T. In this final book, we get all our questions answered, we see those who need to be punished get their due and we are surprised by actions of others that literally had me speechless.

Because this book is so chock full of surprises and culminations of situations, I can't go much further than this because anything I say, would give something away and that I will not do.

What I will tell you is that you too need to be Aleatha'd!!! It's a wild ride and worth every pleasure filled, gasp inducing, emotional roller coaster minute you'll spend reading either this final book or the entire series if you haven't started it yet!!!

Thank you Ms Romig for the privilege of reading this book prior to publication

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment