What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)Flawed by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for Flawed before I fully dove into Tracy Wolff's Ethan Frost series. I have to also tell you that this is the first Tracy Wolff book/ series that I have read. OMG..... I am so in love with this series!!!!

The first three books focus on Ethan Frost & Chloe Girard's love story. Finally in Flawed we read Miles Girard & Tori Reed's love story. If you are a lover of the Ethan Frost series, then you know who Miles & Tori are.... Miles is Chloe's brother and Tori is Chloe's best friend.

I had so many mixed emotions reading this book, mainly because I had mixed emotions about Miles. You all know what I am talking about if you have read the series.... but, about 30% in Flawed, I was in love with him. He really is a good guy. Tori, on the other hand, was one character that I loved in the first three books, but not so much in Flawed. I will say that I loved how she was with Miles - mainly because she changed Miles.

As Flawed continued on my love for Tracy Wolff's writing grew. Throughout the entire Ethan Frost series, Tracy quickly became a future go to author for me. I am excited to read more of her work. Her characters and storylines sucked me in. I felt part of the Frost world from the first paragraph in Ruined.

Thank you Tracy for allowing me to read Flawed prior to its release. It was a treat. I am so glad that I spend a week in the Frost world.

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment