What we have been reading!!

Monday, January 23, 2017

His Undeniable Secret (A New Adult Erotic Romance)His Undeniable Secret by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a HUGE Shayla Black fan!!! Her writing is well thought out, hot as hell and her characters stick with you like none other. So when His Undeniable Secret came through as an option for me to read and review, that was a no brainer! Of course I needed to have His Undeniable Secret in my life!

His Undeniable Secret is a quick, erotic novella that will leave you wanting more.

Kayla is a young college student that looses everything and everyone that she loves when her brother Shane dies. The only person in her world who is there for her is Oliver Ryan, her brother's best friend. Kayla has been in love with Oliver and has never told him. Things all change when Oliver decideds to move back to London.

Oliver has always been there for both Shane & Kayla. Everything changes when Shane dies. He can no longer stay and be Kayla's support. Why?!?!?! He has secretly been in love with his best friend's little sister.

As you can guess, things change for Oliver & Kayla.

"God, you're amazing. I don't know how I resisted you for so long. I wanted you ever way I can have you."
~ Shayla Black, His Undeniable Secret

Let the fun begin....

Again, this is a very quick, erotic romance that will leave you wanting more. This book will be a book that I read over and over again when I need a Shayla Black fix. I am such a fan of her work!

Thank you Shayla for allowing me to read His Undeniable Secret prior to its release. It was an absolute treat.

~ Review by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment