What we have been reading!!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Melt (Steel Brothers Saga, #4)Melt by Helen Hardt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Helen, oh Helen... Why did I even think that this book would be given to us in a nice neat story with a bow on top?!?!?! Instead, my heart was gutted yet again for the Steel family and I was left wanting more with that cliffhanger. UGH!!! And despite all that, you are one of my favorite authors of 2016!

Alright, so let's get down to it... First, you CANNOT read Melt without reading the first three books in the Steel Brothers Saga. Melt basically picks up where Possession picks up, although we now get Jonah Steels POV. I was not sure how that would work since we were all so taken by Talon Steel's story in Craving, Obsession & Possession (books 1,2 & 3). But it completely worked!

One of the things that I liked the most was getting to know Dr. Melanie Carmichael. If you recall, Dr. Carmichael is Talon Steel's therapist. I was surprised by the depth of her back story! There is so much more to her than meets the eye.... And just as I felt like I was starting to get to know her and her story, I was left hanging.... UGH!!! Now I need Burn!

And for as much as I am saying UGH right now, isn't that the sign of a good writer? I am telling you, the Steel families story will break your heart and Helen Hardt will put it back together again with the people that come into their lives.

I feel like this review is short and sweet, but I feel like if I tell you what is in this book, I will give it all away. I do not want to do that to you all. Just know that this is a series that you definitely need in your life!

Thank you Helen for allowing me to read Melt prior to its release. I look forward to see where this story takes us. Valentine's Day will be filled with the Steel family when Burn releases. I can't wait.

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment