What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Razing Grace: Part 2Razing Grace: Part 2 by Amo Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 It's a Twisty Eff'd Up Story in ALL the Best Ways Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


This book picks right up where Part One left off and it's just as twisted as Part One was but in so many better ways. We get to find out what REALLY happened with Miles' death and there's a surprise for Raze and Millie that literally throws a curve ball into their lives. What's interesting is how each of them react to this new event.

So many twists and turns in this book too. All the story lines come together and there's a lot of surprises in this book too. Like the kind that had me gasping saying WTF??? Just because there's some trouble a brewing and the violence in this book had me at times cringing, it was absolutely needed because this is the type of life Raze lives and who he is. And Millie, absolutely shocked me with some of her actions. Let's put it this way, she's not the naive innocent nun anymore. In fact, I think she's become the woman she was always meant to be!

I was engaged in this book from the first page and even when I turned the last page, I wanted more of these two and I'm hoping we're going to see them again in the future. If you like dark and twisty this book is definitely a MUST READ!!!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment