What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Real Good Love (Real Duet, #2)Real Good Love by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 When You've Found the One Stars!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Based on how Real Good Man ended I was awaiting this book to see what Ms. March had in store for Banner and Logan. Let's just say that while I thought it was going to go one way, it went a completely different direction which I loved because I didn't want it to be predictable.

Banner is once again a woman after my own heart with her assertive and tell it like it is attitude and then there's Logan. Oh Logan...because he doesn't let Banner get away with anything proves he's the man for her. And when there's a surprise for Banner when she goes back to NY, the fact that this didn't put him off made me love him even more. There's also the mystery of the drugs being made and sold in this tiny Kentucky town and I for one didn't expect it to be who it turned out to be!

Overall, this is another winner from Ms. March with her ability to bring her secondary characters into a story of their own that is intriguing, funny, dirty and sexy!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment