What we have been reading!!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Running on Empty (Journeyman, #6)Running on Empty by Golden Czermak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I Can't Believe the Journey Is Over Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I cannot believe this amazing series has come to an end...or has it? This book is the culmination of the previous five books in this series and HOLY MOLY and WOWZA!!!

This last book took me for the wildest ride yet. I mean the battles between the two worlds is of legendary proportions! While the other books for me were emotional rides, this one, being the last in this series was the most emotional. I laughed, cried and fell in love all over again with some of the characters. There were some very tough farewells that I wasn't happy about, but, knowing that it's the end really made me sad.

Of course, knowing Mr. Czermak, he's probably sitting back and saying, you haven't seen the last of them yet!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment