What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Devil's DaughterThe Devil's Daughter by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Suspenseful Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I have been reading Ms. Robert's work from the very beginning and I always know that I'm in for a great story no matter what the genre of the book. And The Devil's Daughter is another prime example of what a phenomenal author she is! This book isn't like any of her other books in that it is a true thriller from beginning to end throwing in a steamy sizzling romance between our H/h Zach and Eden and it's like the trifecta of winning!!!

When Eden has to return home to expose the cult that her mother is a leader of because women's dead bodies keep showing up with the same tattoos that she herself was marked with I just knew that this was going to be a wild ride. This is of course due to the way Ms. Roberts weaved an amazing story.

As I turned each page I was more and more invested in this book and finding out the who's and the why's. I mean there's some really crazy stuff going on in this world that Eden used to live in... the only difference this time is that Sheriff Zach Owens is there and together they're going to solve this mystery and potentially find their own HEA.

This story kept me present and accounted for throughout the entire book. The pace and story development moved at the exact rate it should have. There was no rushing around or over the top scenes. All the actions and reactions of the characters fell right in line for the way this story was crafted. I'm so glad we have another genre to read from this amazing author and I for one will be first in line for the next book in this series!

Thank you to the Ms. Roberts and NetGalley for the privilege of reading this book prior to release

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment