What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Room MateThe Room Mate by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Having a Roomie Works Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Another great book from Ms. Ryan! This is the story of Cannon and Paige who have basically grown up together since Paige is the BFF of Cannon's sister Allie and coincidentally 4 years older than him. When Cannon is in search of a place to stay since his latest break-up didn't go so smoothly, his big sister takes care of it by setting it up for him to stay with Paige. While Paige is overly protective of her little brother, Cannon is equally protective and supportive of his sister and mom. Such an amazing quality in someone as young as Cannon is too!

What Allie isn't aware of is the mad crush Cannon has had on this girl since forever. The one liners between these two had me rolling!!! There is such an easy camaraderie between them even though they haven't really seen each other in a few years. But what neither was expecting was the physical pull between them. Paige doesn't want to cross the line with her bestie's little brother and Cannon with his over inflated ego, which is well deserved, says he can't act on any attraction since he's not in town long term and it's his sister BFF.

What is that they say about good intentions??? When these two decide to test the waters so to speak it's explosive in all the right ways...at least after a somewhat stilted start that is....and the after effects of their night together has lasting memories...I literally almost fell off my couch when I read this line....
“No way. You’re not looking at my hoo-ha.”
Trust me, when you read the book, this will not only make sense, but you'll laugh your butt off!!

Overall, Ms. Ryan has written a sexy, fun and enjoyable read that allowed me to get lost in a romance that was meant to be and while it took them on a pebbled path, these two really are meant for each other.


Once again Ms. Ryan has delivered a sexy, dirty, smart and funny read! Never again in my life will I hear the words "hoo-ha" and not laugh so hard I cry.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment