What we have been reading!!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not everything stays in Vegas....

I am such an Aurora Rose Reynolds fan. I have been since I read her UNTIL series. I love it when authors continue a series that I love with the next generation. This is what Aurora Rose Reynolds did with her UNTIL HER & UNTIL HIM series. Simply brilliant....

In most of the UNTIL series, you need to read the series to fully enjoy and understand what is happening. I can tell you that Until Ashlyn can be read as a standalone.

Dr. Dillon Keck takes over the dental office where Ashlyn Mayson works. Now he has his eyes set on her. He stops at nothing to make Ashlyn Mayson his. And I mean nothing.... A little trip to Vegas changes everything for the two of them.

"... his head descends and his mouth is covering mine, stealing my breath along with my soul."
~ Aurora Rose Reynolds, Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3)

I am not going to tell you what happens in this book. NOT. AT. ALL. But I will tell you that Dr. Keck will make you swoon and take your breath away. Dillon & Ashlyn were each other's perfect match. Reading there story was simply a pleasure.

Thank you Aurora Rose Reynolds for allowing me to read Until Ashlyn prior to its release. When I was finished with this book, I couldn't help but think that this may be one of your best written books thus far. You continue to impress me with every book that is release. I can't wait for Until Sage!

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment