What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Blackbird (Redemption, #1)Blackbird by Molly McAdams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Molly, what did you just do to me?!?!?! I am not even sure how to write this review....

Let me start with this, when you read a Molly McAdams book, you should be ready for a gut wrenching love story. But if you trust the process, you know that you will walk away thinking....

* What the hell did you just do to me Molly?!?!
* What did I just read?!?!
* WoW! WoW! WoW!
* Can I reread that again for the first time?!?!

And so many more things that I have not listed.

Trust me, you will do that with Blackbird as well.

There has been a lot of talk about Blackbird. I will confirm that Blackbird is a story that involves human trafficking. I will also tell you that that there were moments in this book that really got to me. I had to set it down and go back to it a few days later.

"I own you, Blackbird..."
~ Molly McAdams, Blackbird (Redemption #1)

"The devil will never own me."
~ Molly McAdams, Blackbird (Redemption #1)

But I continued to tell myself to trust that Molly would make things right.

"I hated that thought of someone touching what was mine. I owned her before I ever bought her, and there was no way I wasn't buying her --- first or not."
~ Molly McAdams, Blackbird (Redemption #1)

What comes out of Blackbird is a thought provoking love story that will leave you breathless.

"Buying you was the best decision I ever made in my life. It would only ever be a mistake if anyone learned how much you are beginning to mean to me and took you from me. I would unleash hell on earth if I lost you now, Blackbird."
~ Molly McAdams, Blackbird (Redemption #1)

I am not going to say anymore in this review other than what I have already said. It would be unfair to you and to Lucas & Briar's love story to give you anymore.

Molly, you continue to amaze me with what you come up with. This is why I will continue to one click your work all day long without even knowing the blurb in advance. Thank you for allowing me to read Blackbird prior to its release. I am still processing this book.... I only have one word ---> Perfection!

"Our forever started that first night you decided to stay."
~ Molly McAdams, Blackbird (Redemption #1)

#ForeverBlackbird #Light&Dark

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment