What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Checkmate: This is Reckless (The Checkmate Duet, #3)Checkmate: This is Reckless by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Is It Really Reckless To Fall In Love Stars!!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I've been jonesing for this book since I finished Checkmate Duet and boy the wait was worth it!! Drew and Courtney are my new favorite book couple. Drew is ALL THAT!!!! And Courtney is funny and sexy and snarky and once you get past a certain air she puts on to keep from getting hurt, you've got a woman that I absolutely LOVED!!!

The only person I didn't like in this book was Mia Montgomery, Drew's ex-girlfriend and I use that term loosely because this girl just will not quit!!! The number of times I screamed out loud when this girl was in a scene is countless. Someone needs to throw this girl over a cliff and be done with her!!!

Let's talk about the hotness factor between Drew and Courtney...WOWZA!!! There were a few times that I think I was actually burning up with my cheeks turning red the heat was so high between our H/h. Who knew Drew could be so swoony and alpha and dirty? I didn't and I loved it, but not as much as Courtney! These two are so perfect together. And while Mia is a thorn in their side and that's putting it mildly.

Just like the first book in Checkmate Duet, we're left with a last scene that when I read it and said out loud "WTF?!?!?!" But I know the authors will make it all better in This is Effortless.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment