What we have been reading!!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Finding Mr. WrongFinding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Who Knew Something So Wrong Could Be So Right Stars!!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I'm a huge fan of both these authors independently so when I heard they were teaming up to co-write a book I did a little happy dance. What a successful first venture they've produced. I freaking loved this book!!! Soren is the type of guy that has it all going on, but thanks to his best friends he finds himself in a rather odd situation which results being on a desert island with Brae for over 40 days!

At first you're thinking, this is a regurgitation of a similar TV show, but it really isn't that...it's so much better than any reality TV I've ever watched! Brae is a woman that likes to be in control at all times, so being with someone so confident and sexy kept her on her toes...and other parts of her body too!!!

This book was written brilliantly. At no point was there a delineation as to which author was writing which parts and that's one of the more difficult tasks when co-authoring with someone. Ms. Madden and Ms. Schwehm made it look seamless. The dialogue was fast moving, hilarious and sexy. I found myself having difficulty putting this one down to you know, be in the real world.

If you're looking for a swoonworthy, laugh out loud, sexy read, Finding Mr. Wrong is the one for you. I for one can't wait to see what they come up with for Kyle and Luca!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment