What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Roman (Cold Fury Hockey, #7)Roman by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett was an author that I fell in love with in 2016! Her Cold Fury series captured my heart and made me fall in love with her hockey boys. But I have to tell you, Roman may just be my favorite book in the series thus far! There was so much here that I am not even sure where to start!!!

One thing that I love about a series like Cold Fury is that you get to enjoy a single couple in a single book and yet the entire series works as one large story. So, although you can read each book as a standalone, I recommend that you read the entire Cold Fury series. This is specifically the case with Roman. You really need to read Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey #4). There are key thing that happen in Roman that you need to know the back story in order to understand things.

I love the first paragraph of Roman...
"Roman Sykora goes balls to the wall, 100 percent of the time. I do this whether I'm on the ice or f*cking a hot chick. I have two speeds.. fast and dead stopped, and the latter only happens when I'm sleeping.
It's how I've lived me live and I'm not going to stop now."
~ Sawyer Bennett, Roman (Cold Furry #7)

That is all you need to know about Roman Sykora!

Lexi Robertson comes into the Cold Fury world in a very unconventional way. I feel like that's the best way to describe it... Needless to say, she is not wanted and yet she's there. She is determined to get to know her father, president and CEO of the Carolina Cold Fury, Brian Brannon. Brian is eager to get to know his new daughter.

Bad boy, Roman Sykora meets Lexi Robinson and sparks fly! I loved them together. She turns this bad boy into a man. He was hooked!

Oh, and Brian has his own love story along the way. I loved that!! We get his POV and it was perfect! I can't imagine Roman without his POV. It just added a depth to Roman that was unexpected. Brian & Georgia were unexpectedly perfect!

"She looks amazing and I gave in to admitting that I'm wildly attracted to her. I'm still put off by her brash manner, but there is no denying I like what I see before me."
~ Sawyer Bennett, Roman (Cold Furry #7)

Out of all the books in the Cold Fury series, this book was my absolute favorite! Thank you Sawyer Bennett for bringing these characters into my life. I will treasure them forever.

Luca Fournier is up next! If He is Max Fournier's little brother. September 19th can't come soon enough!!! I am so in love with this series. I have no words...

#SecretLoveChild #GoofyUkulelePlayingGirl

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment