What we have been reading!!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Tell Me Not To GoTell Me Not To Go by Victoria De La O
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you have not discovered Victoria De La O, stop what you are reading and go read Tell Me How This Ends! I ran into her work a few weeks back and I read Tell Me How This Ends. I was so captured with Victoria's characters that I knew that I needed to read her second book, Tell Me Not To Go.

No words... I have no words how much I love it when I discover a new author that I can add into my life.

Tell Me Not To Go ---> This book can be read as a standalone. I will tell you that you will enjoy it so much more if you read Tell Me How This Ends prior to Tell Me Not To Go. The side characters in Tell Me Not To Go are from Tell Me How This Ends.

In Tell Me Not To Go we read Jeff & Sam's story. Jeff & Sam are trying to find their way through life. In this book, you really get to watch the two of them grow up, per say.

"... what I love most about being around Sam is that I become spontaneous. I forget about trying to be the perfect person, the perfect guy."
~ Victoria De La O, Tell Me Not To Go

The thing that I love about Victoria De La O's writing is that you can sit down, relax, and just enjoy a fun love story. If you are an Abbi Glines fan, you will love Victoria De La O's writing.

Victoria De La O, please, oh please give us (okay ME) Ryan's story!! You know that we all need to see his HEA!

Thank you for allowing me to read and review Tell Me Not To Go prior to its release. You have a fan for life! I cannot wait to watch your writing career take off.

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment