What we have been reading!!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Turbulent Desires (Billionaire Aviators, #2)Turbulent Desires by Melody Anne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yes!!! I have a new author to read! AND, I have a new billionaire family to fall in love with!!!

I took a few days and spent them with the Armstrong family.

The Billionaire Aviators is a series that focuses on the Armstrong family. Each book is the love story of one of the Armstrong brothers. Currently there are three books that have been published in this series.

Turbulent Intentions (book 1)
Turbulent Desires (book 2)
Turbulent Waters (book 3)

Turbulent Desires focuses on Maverick Armstrong's love story. I have to tell you, this was my favorite book out of the three of them.

It is rare when a prologue captures your attention and has you nearly in tears. The prologue for Turbulent Desires had my heart racing. I was on the verge of tears. But it perfectly set up the events that happen between Lindsey Helm & Maverick Armstrong.

Watching Lindsey come to life was pure magic!

Melody Anne, I am so glad that I finally had the opportunity to dive into your work. I have had a lot of your books on my kindle for a few years now. Finally I dove it! I am so glad that I did.

#Sugar #Princess #Baseball

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment