What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Turbulent Waters (Billionaire Aviators #3)Turbulent Waters by Melody Anne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yes!!! I have a new author to read! AND, I have a new billionaire family to fall in love with!!!

I took a few days and spent them with the Armstrong family.

The Billionaire Aviators is a series that focuses on the Armstrong family. Each book is the love story of one of the Armstrong brothers. Currently there are three books that have been published in this series.

Turbulent Intentions (book 1)
Turbulent Desires (book 2)
Turbulent Waters (book 3)

*** WARNING ***
In order to fully understand or enjoy Turbulent Waters, you need to read the epilogue in Turbulent Desires. Truth! In Turbulent Waters we read Captain Nick Armstrong's love story. Nick's story is all set up for us in the epilogue that occurs in Turbulent Desires. I will say that because the information that occurs in this epilogue is not repeated in Turbulent Waters, it is no longer able to be read as a standalone. If you just want to read the epilogue in Turbulent Desires and then go to Turbulent Waters, you could read it as a standalone without reading the rest of the Billionaire Aviators series.

As I said prior, in Turbulent Waters we finally get to know Captain Nick Armstrong! Because I read all three books in the Billionaire Aviators in a row, I can tell you that we do not know much about Nick prior to this book. I loved getting to know him and his leading lady, Chloe Reynolds. The storyline was perfectly set up. You couldn't help but fall in love with these two characters.

"It's not just sex between us. We both know it. Something is burning inside me I've never felt before. And I see the same things in your face. You can lie to yourself all you want, but don't think I will believe it."
~ Melody Anne, Turbulent Waters (Billionaire Aviators #3)

I forgot to mention this in my previous reviews within this series, but I LOVED Uncle Sherman and his match making! There is another author that I love that did this (it was the dad & grandpa). I loved that concept in that series and I loved it in this series as well. It made me laugh.

Melody Anne, I am so in love with this series. Thank you for allowing me to read Turbulent Waters prior to its release. The teaser for Turbulent Intentions had me jumping up and down!!! I need Ace in my life right now!

#SemperParatus #AlwaysReady #UncleSherman

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment