What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hard Justice (Body Armor, #2)Hard Justice by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 It's Not What I Expected Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I've been reading Lori Foster books for a long time and you'd think that I'd know what to expect from her. This is one of those books that I got more than I was expecting and am so happy to say it's another winner from Ms. Foster and for this series.

This book is Justice's story and his assignment to protect Fallon a 24 year old young woman that we come to find out is quite naive...wasn't really sure why she needed the guarding, but we do find out and it all makes sense.

Talk about opposites attracting. Justice is a man that has a completely different background than Fallon but in a way these two make sense. He has the need to protect and he's good at it, and Fallon needs to have someone who'll let her feel her way into new situations without letting her get hurt or having the situations get out of hand. Of course a lot of the time they spend together is in her "world" which is quite wealthy, not something Justice is used to.

This story was so wonderfully written. I loved the pace, the character development. I became invested in both their lives and wanted them so desperately to find their way to each and making their happily ever after a reality and not a dream. Bravo to Ms. Foster for another winner!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment