What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Just Want YouI Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Getting What You Want Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I absolutely fell madly in love with Crew and Berklee. These are two people that met at a perfect time in both their lives. What starts as a flirtation, leads to life changing situations in ALL the best ways. Berklee is a young woman who's recently graduated from college looking for a job but making ends meet by working at the local coffee place. Crew is one of these alpha men, that you don't realize how intensely alpha he is until Berklee comes into his life.

Our H/h have so much in common that when you think about it, should have had these two running into each other all the time. But that whole things happen for a reason situation is exactly what puts our H/h into the right place at the right time. Crew needs someone to help run his new club and thanks to his best friend, Berklee becomes his right hand woman. The sexual currant running between these two could light up a room....
"I feel him as soon as he steps behind me, his hands on my hips, his body close to mine......I close my eyes and relish the feel of his body aligned with mine."
Right there I knew when these two move beyond the stolen glances and the furtive kisses, we were going to be in for some intense sexy times! And I'm happy to report that Kaylee has delivered on all counts. The process of getting Club Titan up and running means long hours and many days of constant contact both in the club and in their outside life because of the people they both know and love. As the book moves along building their connection and their feelings for each other we get to see them becoming more than just co-workers and the friends with benefits that they think they've agreed to.

I'll give props to Berklee thinking she could do that and not fall head over heels for Crew...let's face it, he's tall, dark and handsome. Treats her like a queen and he goes all caveman whenever someone else of the male persuasion is anywhere near her let alone touching her... talk about alpha male!!! Once these two take it to the next level, all bets are off and they just GO!!

You know they can't just skip happily into the sunset holding hands because what fun would that be? The buildup to the HEA that we all want to see happen has some bumps in the road, but, along the way, watching them acknowledge their feelings for each other made me smile and made it hard for me to put this book down....
"What do you want? she murmurs. I want you to crave me the way I crave you."
If that doesn't make you have a dreamy look and sigh coming out of your mouth, I don't know what will. Crew is the perfect man for Berklee. But can they get on the same page? Can they overcome the speed bumps thrown into their life? Well you need to read this one to find out and it's definitely going to be worth your time...grab a cup of tea and settle in for a true love story from beginning to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment