What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Hot OneThe Hot One by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Not Letting Her Go Again Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


One of these days I'd like to be a fly on the wall of Lauren Blakely's brain! I swear I don't know how she comes up with the brilliantly funny, snarky and sexy scenes she comes up with but just when I think she's done it all... remember the diddle couch? Now we have Mr. Crazypants the six-toed cuddling cat!!! He and Carly, Tyler's adorable 7 year old niece are the co-stars to the second chance romance of Tyler and Delaney.

These two were hot and heavy in law school until Tyler made a decision that broke her heart and changed the shape of both their lives! Fast forward eight years and a chance encounter in Central Park and let the games begin!!! I loved these two together and the fact that he was willing to do whatever it took to get her back provided for some much needed laughs in my life, which I can always count on from Ms. Blakely!

There's also their more than still sizzling sexual chemistry which had me fanning myself more than once or twice. One of the many things I loved about this book is that Tyler was willing and did on a few occasions, look like a fool trying to win Delaney's heart again. I mean really, how many men are willing to strip naked at their girl's work to make a stab at getting her back? And he's a pretty high powered attorney so we know he's not totally full of himself if he's willing to go to these lengths. There's also the fact that he's a juggler which comes into play a few times with some great responses.

This book kept me entertained and laughing the entire time I read it. I cheered for our H/h, respected her besties who were always looking out for her best interest and watching these two fall back in love again brought a smile to my face. This is another Must Read from Lauren Blakely!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment