What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Wright Brother (Wright, #1)The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Wright Brother is the first book in a new series for K.A. Linde. She started it out WRIGHT!

As I am looking back at this book and writing this review, I am smiling! I forgot how much I enjoyed this book! The thing about the first book in a new series is that it can either grab you and you want more OR you dislike it and don't read the rest of the series. I have to say, I think that K.A. Linde did a fantastic job of setting things up for this series to be another top seller! She grabbed me and I want more!!!

Meet the Wright family --> Jensen, Austin, Landon, Sutton & Morgan. The Wright Brother (Wright #1) focuses on the love story surrounding Jensen & Emery Robinson.

"Some people thought the Wright siblings were... odd. They thought we were too close, but we had to be. With both parents gone, we were all each other had."
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

Nine and a half years ago Emery Robinson dated Landon Wright. Things did not work out between the two of them and Landon broke up with Emery. Emery is now known around Lubbock, TX as the girl who dated a Wright brother.

Fast forward to now.... Emery's best friend, Heidi, was invited to one of the Wright siblings wedding. Emery (Em) goes to the wedding as Heidi's plus one. Little did Emery know that she would meet the WRIGHT brother that would change her life.

Jensen HATES the fact that he has to throw a wedding for his sister. And yet at the same time he loves the fact that he has all of his siblings around him.

"The world felt right when we were all together. No matter what challenges we might face, at least we had each other."
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

It is at this wedding that Jensen meets Emery and sees her not as Landon's girlfriend, but as a woman that he is attracted to.

"Em--- my mysterious Em, my f*cking Cinderella--- was Emery Robinson. Of course, she would recognize me. But I hadn't seen her in... God ten years. No wonder she has ran away from me. I'd just tried to pick up my brother's ex-girlfriend."
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

As this book goes on, we get to watch Jensen & Emery work through their feelings for each other and how they navigate that with Landon and the rest of the Wright family. You can't help but root for these two! The relationship that they have is one that melts your heart.

"The way she dragged out my name was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I was going to have to make her say it over and over again."
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

There is another little girl that won my heart over! I loved Lilyanne!!! <3 This little girl was one of my favorite parts of this book. Watching Jensen win her over was what won my heart over.

"I think I have a boyfriend!"
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

The perfect date....

"Ice cream and sprinkles and Disney movies!"
~ K.A. Linde, The Wright Brother (Wright #1)

I also loved Heidi Martin! Who wouldn't love Heidi?!?! I mean, all Heidi's are awesome! As I was reading The Wright Brother, I told K.A. Linde that she needed her won book. I just about screamed with excitement when I read at the end of The Wright Brother that Heidi will be the main heroine in the next book , The Wright Boss. I will NOT tell you who will be the hero in that book.... You will have to read the Wright Brother to find out... I am super excited for her story coming our way May 2017!

If you are not in K.A. Linde's Facebook group, then you may not know this... During release week K.A. Linde shared that the idea for The Wright Brother came from a real life billionaire that lives in Lubbox, TX. I have to wonder if this real life billionaire has any idea about the Wright series.... Hmmmm..... What a fun inspiration!

* Here is the link to her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kalin...
Enjoy!

K.A. Linde, thank you for allowing me to fall in love with Em & the Wright family! I look forward to seeing where this series goes. Heidi's book will be amazing!!!

#ProessorMcJerkface #LilyBug #LifeShiftingKiss #WhatsWrightIsRight #HeidiTime #YouAreMyHeart #NaughtyTeacherFantasies

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment