What we have been reading!!

Friday, April 14, 2017

Anchor Me (The Stark Trilogy Book 4)Anchor Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 It's EVERYTHING I Wanted for Damien and Nikki Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill


By now you know that I have a mad love affair with everything Damien and Nikki Stark. I've been waiting for this book for what seems like forever!!

I'm not going to say too much about this book because inevitably I'd give something away and that would just ruin it all for you. This book once again shows us that the power of love continues to drive our H/h and they continue to be the rock for each other especially in this book when it comes to Nikki.
"He is the biggest miracle of my life, and there are moments when I still can't believe that he is mine. Damien Stark. My husband, my lover, my best friend."
My heart hurts for her sometimes more than others, but in this book especially she needed the strength and conviction of Damien's love for her. There are some challenges for these two in this book and while each instance had my heart beating quite rapidly thinking, how much more can they endure? Damien continues to be the force in her life that will protect and pamper and make her happier than she's ever dreamed possible....

"I'm right here beside you, and I promise you sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere."
There wasn't one thing about this book that I didn't love and oh that Epilogue!!! The wait for this book seemed never ending, but now that it's here, I want so much more for one of my favorite literary couples and there will never be a Stark book that I won't consume ravenously!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment