What we have been reading!!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Damage Control (Dirty Money, #2)Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For some reason I have been into suspense novels within the romance genre. Let me tell you, Lisa Renee Jones completely fulfilled that my need for me in her Dirty Money series. But why oh why does Damage Control need to end with a cliffy?!?!?! UGH!!!

* NOTE ---> Damage Control (Dirty Money #2) is NOT a standalone!

To be honest, I had to reread Hard Rules (Dirty Money #1) over again so that I was remembering all of the details that come up in Damage Control (Dirty Money #2). Damage Control picks up right where Hard Rules ended.

"I could f*ck her right here and now, the way she's been f*cking me over and over for weeks."
~ Lisa Renee Jones, Damage Control (Dirty Money #2)

Emily has decided that she needs to leave in order to protect herself. But Shane is not having that. He realizes that he will stop at nothing to have back not only in his life, but his bed too.

"We fall into step as we often do, which is something I have never experienced with any other woman."
~ Lisa Renee Jones, Damage Control (Dirty Money #2)

So I am not going to say any more about this book simply because I do not feel like it would be fair to you to know what happens. I will not spoil it for you!!!

"It's not me anymore. It's us. It has been since the moment we shared that first cup of coffee. Us, Emily."
~ Lisa Renee Jones, Damage Control (Dirty Money #2)

Hard Rules & Damage Control were the first and only books that I have read from Lisa Renee Jones. I have enjoyed her work. She has a special way of making you love her characters and keeping you in suspense at the same time. The twists and turns that happen throughout these two books kept my attention and made me want more! I need Bad Deeds (Dirty Money #3) like yesterday!! Can't it be August yet?!?! If you have not read Hard Rules or Dirty Deeds, I encourage you to take these two books to the pool this summer and get lost in Shane & Emily's story.

"I've never had anyone I wanted to take care of until you."
~ Lisa Renee Jones, Damage Control (Dirty Money #2)

Lisa Renee Jones, you have gained a fan for life! I am looking forward to reading more of your work here soon.

#ItsTimeWeFinishThatChessGameOnce&ForAll #IdDrinkTheTea

~ Review by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment