What we have been reading!!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

His Alone (For Her, #2)His Alone by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Prior to Everything for Her (For Her #1), I had not read a thing by Alexa Riley. After reading Everything for Her, I felt like I couldn't get enough of their work! I was so excited for His Alone (For Her #2) that when it hit my kindle, I stopped reading everything that I was reading and dove right in! Again Alexa Riley blew me away!!!

In Everything for Her we meet Paige Turner (Mallory Sullivan's best friend). We clearly know that there is a history between Paige & Ryan Justice. We just don't truly know the extent of their background until we get their story in His Alone. And WoW!!! Is it a story!!!

"She thinks Miles was obsessed. She has no idea what obsession is. What a man like me will do to get what he wants. I'm dirtier than she knows. She thinks I'm good to the core, but she doesn't know the things I've done. The things I would do for her. Only her."
~ Alexa Riley, His Alone (For Her #2)

There were moments throughout this book that I wanted to shake both Justice & Paige and tell them to pull it together!!! They play this love/ hate dance throughout the book. But His Alone goes on, you realize the why there is this delicate dance.

"I settle into him and wonder if he can keep the nightmares at bay. When I'm with him he keeps the memories from coming, and tonight, that's all I want. Peace, sleep and comfort."
~ Alexa Riley, His Alone (For Her #2)

I so wish there was a way for this series to continue. Please ladies!!! Please come up with a novella! I am excited to know that there will be an upcoming spin off series that will feature the kids of Miles & Mallory as well as Justice & Paige. That spin off series cannot come soon enough!

Thank you ladies for creating this amazing world of hot, possessive men and the women that make them complete.

#CaptainAmerica #IWantYouHoweverICanHaveYou #Kitten

~ Review by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment