What we have been reading!!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Master Professor (Lessons From the Rack, #1)Master Professor by Tara Sue Me
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been wanting to get my hands on a Tara Sue Me book for forever now! But given that I am a blogger, it is hard to get pleasure reading in for some reason. When I saw that she was starting a new series, I was all over it!!! I am so glad that I took a chance and pressed the request button on NetGalley.

Andie Lincoln & Fulton Matthews grew up together and ended up dating. As their relationship began to get serious, Fulton discloses to Andie that he is into the BDSM lifestyle. As she starts to wrap her brain around what BDSM is and what a relationship with Fulton would entail, she decided to go to a BDSM school that Fulton is able to get her into. She is determined to learn what it is like to be a submissive.

Fulton drops Andie off at RACK Academy where a series of events puts her in the unique position to work one-on-one with her instructor, Terrence Knight.

"Thoughts of submitting to Terrence fueled her fantasies. She dreamed of the day she could give her whole self to him."
~ Tara Sue Me, Master Professor (Lessons From the Rack #1)

Terrence is completely drawn to Andie in a way that he never expected. He cannot understand why Fulton would let another Dom train his submissive. And yet given his attraction to Andie, he continues her training, happily.

"Never had she been so turned on before, and he'd only been talking. What would she do if he were to touch her She wiggled, trying to get some relief."
~ Tara Sue Me, Master Professor (Lessons From the Rack #1)

Clearly Andie is attracted to Terrance and yet she is in a relationship with Fulton. She is torn with how to proceed with either man. Who will she choose?

"She took a few seconds of that peace and quiet to meditate on the fact that, finally, she was kneeling, waiting for the man she loved."
~ Tara Sue Me, Master Professor (Lessons From the Rack #1)

Master Professor was the perfect introduction to Tara Sue Me's writing! I am looking forward to diving into her Submissive series. This series has been on my kindle for so long and yet I have not started it. I will now! I also know that Master Professor is book 1 in a new series. I really am excited about this series!!! I can't wait to see who her next book is about.

Thank you Tara for allowing me to read Master Professor prior to its release. You have a new fan!

#IllAlwaysMakeItGoodForYou #YoureABreathOfFreshAir

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment