What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Paper Fools (Hearts and Arrows, #1)Paper Fools by Staci Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I Fell In Love With This Story Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


When I heard about this new book that Ms. Hart was releasing, I wasn't really sure I was going to like it or not. This is because at first I thought it was going to be told in paranormal type way and while I've enjoyed a few PNR books this last year, it's really not a genre that I'm drawn to.

I'm happy to say this book exceeded all my expectations!! While it has the fantasy/paranormal type feel to it, it's SO NOT your typical fantasy type book. Yes, there are all the players from Greek Mythology here, but in a truly modern vein and I truly got sucked into this book from the first page to the last!

While the story centers around Dean and Lex, just like in Greek Mythology, there's so much more at stake here. I just wish my college Mythology classes had been this entertaining; I probably would have done so much better in them! This book has it all, romance, comedy because those Gods, they like to one up each other, angst, sassiness like I've not seen recently and an overwhelmingly well written story!

While Ms. Hart is still a relatively new author for me, with this third book that I've read and loved by her, she has now moved into the automatic one-click category and I will devour each and every one of her books both old and new.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment