What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Resistance on Ice (Boys of Winter #2)Resistance on Ice by S.R. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 It Can Be Better Than You Ever Dreamed Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Oh Nolan why do you want to resist the pull of Lainey?? That's what I asked myself as I started to read this book. Oh and we get the answer that's for sure. But before we do, we get lots of hot and steamy sex, a great story of two people who belong with each other but are afraid to make that leap and did I mention the steamy and dirty sex?

This is book two in this series and I had so much fun reading this one. Lainey is a firecracker that's for sure. What starts as something casual begins to have more meaning for her, but she's not sure if Nolan can see past the "casualness" of their relationship. And Nolan, he's hot, he's a hockey player, he's a dirty talker and oh my so sexy. There isn't one thing about this book I didn't love. Well except for when I wanted slap him upside the head for being such a jerk and not seeing what was right in front of him!

This book is exactly what I needed after reading some pretty dark and twitsty stories. And there's a part in the book that had me rolling on the floor...let's just say neon green is a popular color in Las Vegas!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment