What we have been reading!!

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Strength in Release (Charistown, #5)Strength in Release by Lisa N. Paul
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Heartbreaking But Glued Back Together Again Stars

While this is book five in this series, I at no time felt like I was missing anything from the previous books and I connected with Lyla immediately. I knew there was so much to her story, but when we find out what she's been hiding...and the strength it's taken for her to carry on, I was a blubbering mess.

Then there's Sebastian and oh my what a messed up life he's had. To have a mother treat her son like Carla treated him, it's no wonder he's the way he is...thank goodness for Florence...I LOVED her!!! This book evoked so many turbulent emotions in me with every page I read.

My anger at what both of them have had to endure and the secrets and lies that were told both by them and to them had my heart weeping. The fact that finally after all this time, they're going to face what is obviously a pull that can no longer be denied for the long term and find a happiness neither of them ever thought they would find let alone deserve started to put my heart back together again.

Ms. Paul has a way with her words that while she's chopping your heart into tiny little pieces you just know that while you're suffering right along with the characters, there will be so much love and happiness at the end because there has to be...no two people can endure what they've overcome and not find the beauty and love of a life with the person that is truly your soul mate.

Now that I've read this book, I'm quickly going to purchase the first four books so I can get the entire history of this amazing group of people and will most definitely be reading this book again and I'm sure will have an even greater appreciation for the strength in release both Lyla and Sebastian have found.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment