What we have been reading!!

Monday, April 17, 2017

The House Mate (Roommates Book 3)The House Mate by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 I Never Babysat For A Dad This Hot Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


When I read the blurb for this newest book by Kendall Ryan there was just something calling to me that said I HAVE to read this book. Maybe that it was a story of a hot single dad and the nanny, books I always enjoy reading or I knew that there'd be some steamy sexy times between the two or in reality because I used to babysit a lot and I always wished just once, that the dad I was babysitting for was this tall, dark and handsome!

Max's life changes literally overnight when the daughter he knew nothing about Dylan comes to live with him one weekend night. He's not sure what to do, but he knows he needs help so he goes about finding a live in nanny...enter Addison. She's perfect for the job and perfect for him. But that comes later.

I loved how Max immediately felt an overwhelming love for his beautiful little girl and wanted to do everything possible to give her the life she deserves. Addison is a young lady who is so good with kids, wants and needs a job and she and Dylan hit it off from the start. She's a beautiful girl and even though Max swears he's going to stay away from her because she's the nanny! Fate sometimes has other plans.
"When she turned, I felt like I'd been punched in the chest. Desire swamped the air between us, and lust burned low in my groin. She was pretty - a girl-next-door type....this was not a good start."
This sets the tone for how Max starts to explore his feelings for a woman that he's definitely told himself is off limits. Addison on the other hand already knows she's attracted to Max, but she tries to solely focus on Dylan. There's chemistry out the wazoo with these two and watching them bond over their love of Dylan just made this book that much more special.

Don't get me wrong, the hot, steamy and dirty talking sex helped too! Our H/h try to fight their attraction to but to no end because it's just meant to be. That's what happens when you're not looking for it or not expecting it, all the good things in life you never thought you wanted or dared to dream about having sometimes are just plopped into your life!

Overall, this book will rank at the top of my favorites by this author. Once again Ms. Ryan has delivered a sexy, dirty smart and funny read and I can't wait to see what she has for us next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment