What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Plus OnePlus One by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Complete and Literally Laugh Out Loud Brilliance Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill



Apparently I missed the announcement that Ms. Roming was one-half of the writing due known as Jade Sinner so I when I found out that one of my favorite novellas by that duo was being made into a full-length book I was giddy with excitement. I absolutely loved the peek we got of Duncan and Kimbra before but now that I've read the full length book it's liking getting to ride my favorite roller coaster over and over again, because this book is that good!

I loved how we get the reason that Duncan is the player he is and when Kimbra gets that little tidbit, the tides turn for her and their relationship. But long before then, these two literally seized the opportunity over and over again to explore the scorching chemistry they have. We get so much more of Grandma Helen who is a hoot, and Duncan realizes that all these years that he thought he didn't want a forever, wasn't really true. He just hadn't found his forever until Kimbra walked into his life. While the buildup to their "Plus One" weekend was a very slow burn, they definitely made up for lost time!

I'm so happy that we got to see this lighter side of Ms. Romig because it just proves to me yet again that she's an author that can write anything and write it brilliantly. And anything she writes, I'll be buying no questions asked!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment