What we have been reading!!

Monday, May 15, 2017

Real DealReal Deal by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 There's So Much More to Summer Camp Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill


It's no secret how much I loved this duo's Modern Love series and I wondered if they could keep their winning streak going with the Single Dad's Club series. And I'm here to tell you, that yes they can!

This first book really sets us up for the entire series, but it really concentrates on Marcus and Cat. Marcus' little girl Lily, who he has full custody of and he's embraced raising this precocious beautiful little girl with a never ending love, is how this story starts and her first day at Camp Tall Pines. This is where we see Caterina for the first time, but it's not their first time and he's quite beside himself because he thinks Cat doesn't remember him...but how wrong he is!

I loved everything about this book. There's laughing and romance and hot and dirty sex, and it's creative given there's children's eyes and ears involved. Lily is a little girl that touched my heart and how Marcus and Cat ultimately get their HEA is worth everything they all went through to get there. I'm so excited for the next book in this series because it appears Piper Rayne has done it again and are giving us books that can't be put down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment