What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet Book 2)Real Sexy by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 He's Sexy and Swoony Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Oh Boone Thrasher what have you done to me? I'll tell you what you've done...you've RUINED ME for all other Book Boyfriends!!! How that's possible given my love for ALL things Meghan March and her Alpha Men I'm not sure but it's happened! This truly proves March Magic is a real thing!!!

When Real Dirty ended we were left with quite the conundrum... I won't say what it was just in case some of you haven't read this one yet, but let's just say that it wasn't what I was expecting. Well this wasn't going to stop Ripley from figuring out what happened and why. She's learniing to become quite the little ball-buster too. Thank goodness for that given how she was treated growing up.

My heart was beating so hard in my chest as I read this book. Ripley questioning if she deserves to find true love and if that is Boone....and if he has anything to say about it...
"We're just getting started sugar, and I won't let anyone take that away from us."
They're fighting the paparazzi to get to the bottom of a mystery that's been around for going on twenty years; and potentially finally realizing a dream she's never told anyone about.

This book has everything I wanted it to have and I literally read it in one sitting. We see so many different sides of our H/h that just made me love them together so much more. The chemisty between these two was scorching and I think I may have seen smoke coming out of my kindle LOL!!!

When we first met Boone Thrasher in the Dirty Billionaire series, and we as fans clamored for his story, I'm happy to say that Ms. March has delivered in a big way and has given us quite the Duet with a few surprises and of course we get to see Holly and Creighton, a few surprise appearances and quite the setup for a future book. What I know for a fact is there is nothing Meghan writes that I won't love!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment