What we have been reading!!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Riptide (Renegades, #6)Riptide by Skye Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cowabunga Stars!!!!

I’m always so happy as a reader if when I finish the book I’ve experienced what I call the trifecta of book – hot and dirty sex, characters I fall IN LOVE with and the most precocious and sweetest kid on the planet. For me Riptide is that book!! Adding to this trifecta the fact that it’s part of The Renegades series by Ms. Jordan and oh my I’m in Renegades Heaven!!!

This one starts off with a hero, Zach, that loves to surf, is making an okay living doing what he loves and “living the dream” in Hawaii until the day Tessa forced her way into his life on a mission that until she succeeded wasn’t going to give up. Through a series of assumptions that always seem to have the same result…you know what they say about assumptions right?...In this instance though one of the best side results of her assumption lead to some of the hottest, dirtiest, multi-O’s she’s ever had sex! Leave it to Skye to have me squirming in my seat while reading these scenes!!

When Tessa is finally able to confront Zach about Sophia, the daughter he never knew about, his life shifts on a dime and everything he knew is now different, but in a good way he never thought he wanted. Let me tell you about this beautiful little girl. She’s beautiful inside and out; has a personality the size of the Grand Canyon; so smart she shocks Zach and Tessa with some of the things that come out of her mouth and has the ability to wrap a six-foot plus surfing dude around her little finger…queue the swooning now please!!

Don’t get me wrong, there’s some angst in this book too, but while I shed a few tears over some of it, for the most part I was smiling or fanning myself the entire time I was reading.

This book is everything I wanted it to be and so much more. And is a perfect addition to the Renegades series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment