What we have been reading!!

Monday, May 22, 2017

The Steam TycoonThe Steam Tycoon by Golden Czermak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Another New Genre For Me To Explore Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


So I've not ever read a book like this before probably because this isn't my normal genre. I've repeatedly said that about PNR which is another genre this author writes. Basically I've decided that anything Golden Czermak writes I'm going to read since I've so thoroughly enjoyed all his words and Steam Tycoon is no different!

Jesse and Jenny meet when she comes to work for him. They are not ever meant to have a friendship let alone a romance because that's crossing the proverbial societal lines since Jesse is a millionaire. But as they say love has no boundaries.

Once again the author gives us a story that is rich in character and plot development. His ability to draw the reader into the story so deep that we actually feel like we're in the story is amazing. I sat on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen next. There's suspense and love and secrecy and while there was some sex that's not really the focal point of this story.

Steam Tycoon sets us up for an amazing series, and while some of the plots are resolved in this book, I just know given Golden's imagination and ability to think so far outside the box, I can't even fathom what he's got up his sleeve next. What I do know is that I'll be first in line to one-click it and devour all his words!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment