What we have been reading!!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Tyson (The Saints #3)Tyson by Kathy Coopmans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Amazing Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill


What happens when you find out the woman you thought you were going to spend your life with leaves you high and dry on the most important day of your lives? Well, this is what Tyson is about and talk about a gut-wrenching story. While this is the third book in The Saints Series, it truly is different from both Riddick and Jude but in a very good way.

Lynne and Tyson have spent thirteen years apart and when they see each other again, I couldn't blame Tyson for not believing a word Lynne was saying. But that doesn't mean his heart didn't want to believe her. Their love while stalled for thirteen years, this time they will get their HEA!

I experienced so many emotions while reading the amazing words Ms. Coopmans gave us. I mean I went from being hurt and angry on Tyson's behalf to wanting to slap him upside the head when he was being a jerk a couple of times. As for Lynne, my heart hurt for her because her happiness was stolen from her and when we find out the who's and why's I literally said out loud WTF???? Who does that?

Needless to say Tyson and Lynne go about making sure karma really is a you know what and I did the happy dance when revenge was sought and won! This is a MUST READ book from this amazing author and is a phenomenal addition to this series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment