What we have been reading!!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Worship Me (Men of Inked Book 7)Worship Me by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 My Love Affair With James and Izzy Continue Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Like many of you, I fell in love with James and Izzy in Resist Me and Resisting just solidified my feelings for them. When I heard Chelle was writing Worship Me and it was about these two I literally did a happy dance I was so happy. I did wonder what kind of story we were going to get and I'm more than thrilled to exclaim to the world that this book was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be and so much more.

The way this book starts should have given me some indication of what I was getting into because these two start out with a BIG BANG and imagine if you will, sitting on a train, leaving Center City Philadelphia, yes that Center City from All My Children, squirming in my seat with the amount of heat being generated between James and Izzy almost had me sweating it was THAT HOT!!!

These two head to see James' parents which Izzy isn't thrilled about but there's so much more than this visit because we're getting Alpha PI included in this story and James is working a case and needs Izzy's help with this because this case is one that really challenges everyone involved.

Not only do we get so much of James and Izzy but we get all the Gallo's and I just sat back and watched all the shenanigans. Especially with Izzy getting a new artist into the shop....that had me rolling watching everyone's reaction!

I could go on and on, but let's just end with this...if you're a fan of this series, and who isn't, this is an absolute must read book. It's unbelievably HOT, has a great case for that allows us to see the adventurous side of James and Izzy's bedroom play, and we get what I'm sure is the layup for the next Men of Inked!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment