What we have been reading!!

Monday, June 26, 2017

CaptainCaptain by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Captain, My Captain Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Holy Pina Coladas this book had me crying I was laughing so hard at the antics of Tessa, Ryan and the entire Morgan clan.

Captain takes place about one year before Ball Peen Hammer and in all honesty I thought I wasn't going to enjoy it so much because I already knew that Ryan and Tessa were a couple. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. I so thoroughly enjoyed the evolution of how these lovebirds met, fell in love, had HAF sex, endured some angst and ultimately their HEA.

Ms. Rowe does an amazing job of drawing the reader right into the story and let's everything hang out and there's no end to the one-liners that if I had enough guts sometimes I'd mutter in certain situations! Understandably there was a trust issue between our H/h due to how and where they met, but, the fact that Ryan was the persistent man he is, I fell more and more in love with him as each chapter played out.

Along with all this we get some great back story on Colby, Kat, Dax, Peen, Mama Lou and some of my favorite secondary characters EVER!! Tie this all up in a pretty Hawaiian bow I'm in rom-com nirvana!! This is an absolute must read because any stress you might be feeling before picking this one up will be completely dissipated with each page you read!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment