What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Dirty Talker: A Single Dads Club RomanceDirty Talker: A Single Dads Club Romance by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed by Franci Neill

Dane Murray is a dirty and sexy single dad and Ava is a woman that can't resist him no matter how hard she tries. Of course they started off in what is typical for Dane and his view of relationships...he doesn't want one, he just wants the fun of meeting a hot and sexy woman.

Well, he's bitten off more than he can chew with this beauty because of her ties to the town. Adding to that, she can't seem to resist him either and did I mention she makes the best cupcakes EVER?? These two are so perfect together. They have an arrangement and think they're protecting their hearts, but alas we know how that rarely works out like our H/h expect it well.

It was awesome to see Dane fall and fall hard for this woman that he thought he could keep at arm's length. The fall was worth all the sassing, smart-alecky comebacks that Ava gives him. She definitely doesn't make it easy for him that's for sure!

This is a great addition to the Single Dad's Club by Piper Rayne. Dane is hot and sexy, has groin cleavage unlike any man before him...at least according to him. Based on the way Ava reacts to him, I'd say his bragging is worth it too! Ava and Dane are on fire together!! I mean I was sitting by the pool reading this beauty and I was getting hotter than just having the sun beating down on me!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment